Frequently Asked Questions
- We will provide you with a list of phone numbers availables in your area or toll free number.
- Pick the ones you like.
- We’ll put them in your account for you.
- Yes, 100%
- We’ll never/ever change your business number
- Porting your current numbers to Zonitel may take up to 10 business days, but it can be completed without any service interruptions.
- We understand that your phones and communication systems are the lifeblood of your business, so we take every precaution possible to ensure porting your phone numbers from your current provider and transitioning to Zonitel is smooth and seamless.
- We’ll make it as easy as possible for you.
- Zonitel will contact your provider and make the transfer in your behalf while you continue to run your business.
- If there is a termination fee Zonitel will cover it for you up to $500.
- Don’t stay with your current provider just because you don’t have time to switch, we’ll take care of everything for you.
- Absolutely not, that’s why our top priority is to provide an outstanding service and support for you and your business.
- Month-to-month agreements make great business sense, particularly for customers who are making the switch from a traditional phone service like Comcast or AT&T where lengthy and expensive contracts are the norm.
- Great, you have taken the first step to get your business communications to the next level.
- You don’t have to do it alone, our awesome support team is here to help.
- Call, text or send a Whatsapp to 833-966-4835
Guides & Tutorials
- Open the Zonitel mobile APP go to Menu > Call Forwarding, enable it on the number you want to apply the forwarding, enter the destination number and hit Save.
- Call forwarding will be effective immediately.
- You can also login to your office portal, go to Numbers > Phone Numbers > Under Actions click edit on the number you want to apply the forwarding > click on call forwarding > enable it, enter the destination number and save.
- You can send and receive sms/mms from our mobile APP or office portal.
- Using the mobile APP, go to the messages menu on the bottom.
- You can also login to your office portal, go to Text Messages > Singles messages.
- Login to your office portal, go to Text Messages > Group Messages> Singles messages.
- Create a new contact list, add contacts manually or import them file.
- Click on New Message and start typing the contact list name to select it.
- Enter the text message and click send.
- The system will send a single text message to each contact on the list.
- You can also personalize it with the contact Name, pretty awesome right.
- Login to your office portal, go to Calls > All Calls
- All your business calls will be there to review with all details like Direction, Time, Call duration, Extension and If call recording is enabled, a record of the call is available for playback.
- Login to your office portal, go to Numbers > Phone Numbers > Under actions click edit.
- Enable the Missed calls -Text Message option.
- Enter the text message you want to send back to callers when you miss a call
- And click save
- That’s it, every time you can’t answer the phone the caller will receive a SMS.
- Text examples: “Sorry we couldn’t take your call, we’ll call yo back shortly”
- Yes, Zonitel’s mobile app masks your caller ID to be your business number. You can also log and record the call.
- Open the APP, go to Menu > My Business Number > Select your default outbound number.
- Welcome to the future of business communications.
- Whether you are at the office or on the go, you can do almost everything on the Zonitel APP.
- Make and receive calls
- Playback call recordings
- Listen to voicemails
- Send and receive SMS/MMS
- Send and receive faxes
- Enable call forwarding
- And more…
- Yes, you can have as many users as your business need free of charge.
- You can also set different roles and permissions for each one of them.
Ask us a Question
Call, Text or Whatsapp